February 25 – Monday – Three Days After Operation Buzzfeedfrenzy
- Lawrence Krauss has not yet issued any type of response to the allegations against him, even though he is being systematically deplatformed by the social justice wing of the atheist movement. This looks bad. Is he talking to lawyers?
- None of Krauss’s allies (Dawkins, Harris, Coyne, Shermer, etc.) have come out to defend him yet. They could be waiting for his response and coordinating their counter-attack behind closed doors.
- The social justice warriors scored another hit:
Auckland University of Technology has pulled its sponsorship of a show with celebrity atheist Lawrence Krauss following a raft of allegations he has been involved in inappropriate behaviour towards women.
Krauss is due to speak on a double-bill with Richard Dawkins at the Science of the Soul Tour in May in Auckland and Christchurch, but the promoter is undecided about whether the Australia and New Zealand shows will go ahead.
- Activist Steve Shives puts on the war paint:
Prominent atheists who are quietly circling the wagons around Lawrence Krauss and waiting for it to go away might be in for a rude awakening. People in this community are done fucking around with the likes of Krauss, Shermer, Carrier, and their enablers/protectors.
— Steve Shives (@steve_shives) 26 February 2018
- A slight set back for the social justice warriors:
Well, this is awkward.
After giving a "100% guarantee" that Lawrence Krauss would not be speaking or writing for them in the future, @americnhumanist says today they’re not ready to go that far.
— Hemant Mehta (@hemantmehta) 26 February 2018